This is a template of the writing guidelines of how to SEO optimize content for a 600 word article. In case of articles greater than 600 words, please use the same proportion of keyword density.
- Theme: Theme of the article or on which subject we need article.
- Writing Style: USA English or other language if needed, Third person, casual, informative.
We need a minimum of 2 articles focused on the required keyword and of 600 words each. The articles will be interlinked with each other, and following the below structure:
It goes without saying that when writing the articles you need to make sure to achieve 100% originality.
Keywords to focus on:
- Primary Keyword/Main Keyword: “Keyword Phrase” (Imp Keyword)
- Secondary Keywords/Variants: “Keyword 1, Keyword 2, Keyword 3 ”
Please ensure to highlight all the keywords (primary and secondary) in the article.
- Please use primary keyword mandatorily in the title of this article.
- Title should be between 40-60 characters.
- The title should be click baited.
- Please use Primary/Main Keyword 2 times in the Meta Desc.
- Meta description should be no more 150 characters.
- The Meta description should be click baited.
- Please use Primary/Main Keyword 2 times & one of the secondary keyword 1 time.
- Introduction should be no more than 100 words.
6. Main Body:
- Break the main body (400-450 words) of your article into at least 3 sections.
- Each section (100-150 words) must have a headline (2-6 words).
- The first section must have the main keyword 2 times and 1 of the secondary keyword 2 times.
- The second section must have the main keyword 1 times and 1 of the secondary keyword 1 time.
- The third section must have 1 of the secondary keyword 2 times.
- Please use Primary/Main keyword 1 time
- Conclusion should be no more than 50 words.