How to keep up with social media while on holiday
Are you prepared for the challenges of keeping your digital social media followers engaged over your summer holiday season?
Here are five steps to ensure your social media carries on whilst you’re winding down for the summer holidays.
- Plan – Prepare your posts and content in advanced before you get into your holiday spirit.
- Schedule – you can use scheduling tools to create your posts and share later to different social media networks at different times. There are many free software tools that can be found on the internet.
- Check and monitor – Don’t leave all the hard work to automated software. Your social media still needs a little personal attention. Engagement is always important and you never know if images and links will fail to work.
- Keep your message clear – Just because we´re on holiday, you don’t want to overdo the summer cheer. Keep your message clear; changing your tone can be more confusing than effective.
- Don’t assume everyone is off together – People carry social media around with them all the time. It’s on our phones, in our homes and on our personal computers. Your next big customer just might be listening.
Remember that social media never sleeps with these five steps you’ll be able to slow down, take it easy and enjoy the holiday season without slowing down your business.