While in recent years PHP has evolved to be an object oriented Programming (OOP) language with new rules and functionalities, which are typical for more mainstream programming languages such as C++ and Java.
Many frameworks are available with their own advantages and limitations. Our team of PHP experts has got wide expertise in framework based web application development.
Symfony and Zend are one of those frameworks we use for quite extensive, rapid web application development and are worldwide known for being the best option.
Symfony and Zend are some of the most popular frameworks for PHP development. They provide an extensive architecture for developing, maintaining, and deploying applications and reduce development costs by helping developers write less code.
Both Symphony and Zend are based on an MVC architecture that is both powerful and easy to understand. MVC pattern (controllers, models and views) help separate presentation from business logic. In an MVC application all web requests are handled by controllers. A “controller” is responsible for interpreting the user’s request and interacting with the application’s business objects in order to fulfill the request.
These business objects are represented as the “model” part of the MVC. Models are active representations of database tables: they can connect to your database, query it (if instructed by a controller) and save data to the database.
Based on the outcome of the request execution, the controller decides which “view” to forward the model to. The view uses the data in the model to create the presentation that is returned to the user.
SOME OF THE KEY FEATURES USING A PHP FRAMEWORK:
- Compatible with PHP5.
- Rapid Development: build apps faster than ever before.
- Easy to understand and sets the industry standards in security, session handling, among other things.
- Fast, flexible and stable.
- Excellent template developing.
- OOP: Object oriented code easy for other developers to understand and follow.
- Cool Scaffolding: It is a great way of getting the early parts of developing a web application started.
- Powerfully Flexible Data Validation Features.
- Applying Ajax technology is a cakewalk here.