There’s nothing new about the importance of adapting your your website to the new regulations the Google set out for us to follow, however this time it may have a severe effect on your search ranking result if your website isn’t responsive to mobile devices.
Google’s Zineb Ait Bahajji announced that going forward, Google will try to index HTTPS pages first, before the HTTP equivalent page. If your pages work on HTTPS, Google will likely show the HTTPS version over the HTTP version, starting today.
This is a compiled list of the best SEO quotes and tips from Rand Fishkin, one of the most famous SEO specialist in the field. It is essential that marketers learn from the top SEO Gurus to dig deeper into online marketing to understand how it all works in tandem to impact ranking.
SEO-related tools and SEO itself are constantly evolving, which means this page will be constantly updated with new and interesting information regarding SEO.
Looking for the most suitable SEO Tools for you?
In fact, I will never be able to answer that question accordingly, since it all depends on your project specifications and your budget. But during our journey together I will try to cover all the different SEO tools for the different needs.
There are hundreds of services and applications and, of course, I have not tried them all. But I did try a good number of them, so I will try to save you time and money listing some of the best free SEO tools out there, explaining why I use and recommend some of them.
As an SEO specialist, you must have a portfolio with your regular applications, a set of tools that facilitate your work and helps you understand the different parameters related to the state of the indexing site analysis to define strategies, keywords and/or the different aspects and recommendations to optimise the design of the web.
Below you can find 16 apps that I think all SEO marketers should use, all free or on a trial basis.
1. Multipurpose Tools for SEO
- Semalt: Powerful and easy to use tool to monitor keyword positioning in multiple countries. It has a free version.
- Advance Web Ranking: one of the best applications, with many parameters to control. It has a trial version 30 days.
- Traffic Travis: excellent, especially for errors in web pages. Free trial.
- Market Samurai: very powerful, especially for analysing keywords and for brainstorming. Trial of 14 days, more than enough for a study of the most appropriate keywords.
2. Competitive Analysis
- Calculate PageRank: one of the best applications online to know the PageRank that Google attributed to a website.
- MozBar: A simple bar that is installed in the browser and lets us know the mozRank (measuring the popularity of a website, an alternative to PageRank). Interesting for analysis of competition of a specific niche . Available in both versions of Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Google Trends allows us, among other functions, the evolution in time of certain keywords, to know their seasonal nature, if they are fashionable …
- Übersuggest: to analyse the suggested searches by Google, organised alphabetically…
- Keyword Density Analyser: to study the density of keywords on a web page.
- Snippet Optimization Tool: Allows preview how your page will appear in Google searches.
4. Duplicate Content
- Virante: online tool to detect duplicate content on the web.
5. Web Analytics
- Webmaster Tools, Google´s powerful application to control parameters of SEO, add xml sitemaps of a page…
- Google Analytics, offers varied information on our web traffic, origin, acquisition …
6. Speed page load
- PageSpeed nsight: Google application to measure the load time of a web page.
- WebPagesTest: Provide the same purpose as above, but adds more information and recommendations.
- Pingdom: Fastest and most accurate tool to measure the load time of a web page.
- GTmetrix: As above but provides more details, recommendations and you can also compare a web page to another URL.
7. Analysis of BackLinks
The first step of any SEO strategy is to analyze the keywords we want to position. It is therefore necessary to make a comprehensive study of keywords in Adwords to aspire to get a good position in Google searches for keywords that most interest us.
SEO audit is an important first-step to a successful SEO marketing campaign. Whenever you analyze a new site, or working on an existing web project. auditing a website should always be your first step.
Before jumping into this SEO vs PPC battle we will understand the difference of these two digital marketing strategies.
When doing SEO (search engine optimization) you will need some SEO tools to achieve and measure your success. Here’s a selection of some of the SEO tools you should use for this endeavor.
Do you have issues choosing which free SEO tools and resources are the most suitable for you? Here’s a selection of some of the most useful free SEO tools and resources, and how to select the best tools for a successful online marketing campaign.
I would like to share with you my SEO tips and warnings. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the most important part of any web based business. No SEO means no organic visitors. so how do you improve your site’s SEO? here are some of my SEO tips and warnings that could come in handy.