Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on MBC Times, and you can control how it is shared through own publishing or by help from a publisher. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with MBC Times.
- In case of a need of deleting content, this need to be escalated to the administration of MBC Times.
- When you publish content or information in MBC Times, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of the site, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about MBC Times, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- In case of need of help publishing your content. You agree that the publisher take no responsibility toward your content. Beside the administration team, the author is the unique and legal responsible for his/her content, images and comments.
- In case of any issue with any article publishesd in MBC Times, you agree that you are the unique and legal responsible for fixing any issue found in the publication of any article by reporting the issue to the administration of MBC Times. The administration of MBC Times takes no responsibility of any type issue happening in the publication of any content/article published in the magazine.
We do our best to keep MBC Times safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep MBC Times safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not collect users’ content or information, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any person or public figure through your articles or comments.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use MBC Times to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of MBC Times, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or MBC Times exclusively inTangier court located Morocco, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on MBC Times, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on MBC TImes and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on MBC TImes. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on MBC TImes. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of MBC Times.
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Tangier (Morocco).
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have regarding any content, or comment with the responsible author who is solely legally responsible for the content publish under his/her name.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have regarding plagiarism, copyright infringements or any illegal activities with the respective author.
Our Goal is to keep both the reader and the writer satisfy and following the international laws.