Looking for the best VoIP providers for your business? Technology is rapidly changing and it has revolutionized everything around us. It has changed the business landscape entirely and it has made communication extremely easy.
If businesses need to survive in this ever-changing world then they need to adapt to the latest technology. They need systems to enhance their communication and help them have a global reach.
This is why many brands are now switching to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for their global communication needs. It allows them to make international phone calls at an affordable cost and a fast connection.
If you are running a business then here are the best VoIP providers in 2021.
Their plan ranges from $19.99 to $49.99 per month/user.
One of the best VoIP providers that are perfect for small businesses. They are available in The United States, Asia, and Europe. So, you don’t need to worry about the services being provided in your area.
Here are some of the key features of this service that will make your experience worthwhile:
- Video Calling: You can utilize their service to video conference with more than five hundred people in one time! Business meetings are not a problem with this feature
- SMS And MMS: Your employees or business personnel don’t need to use personal phones anymore to communicate. This is because this service provides you the option of texting with fellow users
- Audit Trail: Any change being made in the system can be tracked and changed through this feature
- Connect with a thousand people at one time through audio calls
- Solution for collaboration and communication
- Offers reporting
- Offer visualization of data through key metrics
- Call anywhere globally
- One of the most popular and best VoIP providers
- They don’t deal with customers themselves. That aspect is given to a third-party to handle
From $15 to $35/month
If you are operating a call center then this is one of the best VoIP providers out there. It is also an ideal choice for your sales team as the features are perfect for this kind of work. It offers solutions to thousands of people around the world.
Here are some of the features that make this service stand out:
- Transcripts: The calls are automatically converted into text so you have a record of everything that has been said
- Personalized Greetings: These are suited to different situations and can be played accordingly
- Tags: Employees are given a tag. Agents know what number the caller has dialed to deal accordingly
- You can integrate this conveniently with other systems in your business to keep a record of everything
- You can make the calling service available for required hours that your business operates in
- The service can redirect calls in case an agent on the other end is busy or taking too long. This saves time of the customers calling
- It is one of the best VoIP providers as you can monitor the calls of agents
- Their integration technology needs more features
From $19.95 to $24.95/month/user
If you are a small business slowly taking off then Ooma just might be the best VoIP providers for you. This is because it offers brilliant solutions to businesses that are in their period of growth. Apart from that, even freelancers can make use of this service. It will come in handy if you are working for international clients and need a cost-effective communication solution.
Here are some features of this service that make it unique:
- Phone App: You can easily communicate from the comfort of your home or anywhere else on the go
- Automatic Blocking Calls: If you don’t want unnecessary calls then you can use this feature to block unwanted calls
- Managing Incoming Calls: If you don’t have enough time then you can automate the calling system
- Multiple-Devices: You can leave your phone or laptop anywhere and every call will ring on every device. This means you won’t have to miss any calls no matter where you are
- It is one of the best VoIP providers as the calling rates are lower
- Its services are available in many countries. In some countries, they offer an unlimited calling service
- Easy to install
- You might experience interruptions
From $94 to $249
You have probably heard of this service as it is the most widely used phone provider service out there. They have extended this to offer solutions to businesses so they can also fulfill their communication needs more easily.
Here are some unique features of one of the best VoIP providers:
- Virtual Receptionist: This makes it easy for the customers as they can select the agent they want to talk to
- Shared Calls: People involved in the business can make calls on behalf of other users from a variety of phones
- Transfers Calls: If someone is not picking up a call, then it can be transferred to someone else
- All history is recorded to check later
- Makes management of phone calls extremely easy
- You can transfer calls between your laptop and phone without any hindrance
- Transfers call in case the power is out and the service isn’t available
- Too expensive for businesses that are just starting out
These are the best VoIP providers in 2021 that you can utilize for your business. You can compare them and choose the one that will suit the needs of your business in the best way.
There are options for many different types of businesses. It doesn’t matter if you have a small, medium, or big-sized business because there is a solution for everyone.
Enhance your collaboration and communication through the use of these services and see how your business becomes more efficient. Once you switch to the best VoIP providers, you will never want to switch back.